Welcome to the Tri-State Restaurant Equipment, Inc. (“Tri-State Restaurant Equipment”) website. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use (“Terms”). By accessing, visiting, browsing, using or interacting with this website, or any Tri-State Restaurant Equipment services or content (collectively the “Website”), you agree that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site. These Terms may be modified at any time. You can view the most recent version of these Terms at any time at https://tri-stateequip.com/. Your continued use of the Website shall be deemed acceptance of any new or different Terms.
- Website Use. Tri-State Restaurant Equipment grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this Website solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the Website, reverse engineer or break into the Website, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, send, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise infringe on any intellectual property rights related to any information, content, software, products or services obtained from or otherwise connected to this Website. If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please contact Tri-State Restaurant Equipment at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ownership. All content included on this Website is and shall continue to be the property of Tri-State Restaurant Equipment and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Website is prohibited. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Website. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Website. You further agree that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Intended Audience. This Website is intended for adults only. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE TO ACCESS AND USE THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE 13 YEARS OR YOUNGER, DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE FOR ANY PURPOSE.
- Information We Collect. In the course providing the Website, Tri-State Restaurant Equipment may collect and/or receive the following types of information (collectively, the “Information”). You authorize us to collect and/or receive such Information.
Personal Information. When you create an account, make an online purchase, or contact Tri-State Restaurant Equipment for information or support, you will be required to provide Tri-State Restaurant Equipment with certain personal information about yourself which may include, but is not limited to, your name, e-mail address, physical address, phone number, and other similar types of information.
Other Information. Tri-State Restaurant Equipment may automatically collect or receive additional information regarding you and your use of the Website including but not limited to information about your computer and mobile devices used to access the Website such as IP addresses, browser type, referring and exit URLs, network type, carrier, and other information that you voluntarily provide (collectively, the “Other Information”). Tri-State Restaurant Equipment may use both cookies and other technologies to help us collect data and to enhance your experience with the Website.
- How Information is Used. You authorize Tri-State Restaurant Equipment to use your Information to: (a) provide and improve the Website and other Tri-State Restaurant Equipment products and services; (b) solicit your feedback; (c) create an account for you; and (d) inform you about other Tri-State Restaurant Equipment and third party products and services. Tri-State Restaurant Equipment may share the Information with third-party promotional and marketing partners. Tri-State Restaurant Equipment may also engage third-party companies and individuals to perform functions on Tri-State Restaurant Equipment’s behalf such as providing technical assistance, customer service, marketing assistance, and administration of Tri-State Restaurant Equipment products and services. These other companies and individuals will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law. The Website may analyze certain Information in anonymized and aggregate form to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Website and Tri-State Restaurant Equipment’s other products and services. Tri-State Restaurant Equipment may share and/or license this aggregate data to third parties. Tri-State Restaurant Equipment may also use your Information for other legitimate business purposes in accordance with applicable law.
- How We Protect Your Information. Tri-State Restaurant Equipment takes commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. No security system is impenetrable. Tri-State Restaurant Equipment cannot guarantee the security of the Website, Tri-State Restaurant Equipment networks, or the networks of third parties with which your Information may be shared.
- Third Party Products And Services. The Website may incorporate or link to products and services provided by third-party vendors. Tri-State Restaurant Equipment makes no representations or warranties with respect to these third party vendors and shall have no liability in connection with your use of their products or services. You should carefully review the terms and policies of any third party vendor.
- Governing Law. The laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania shall govern these Terms and you agree to be subject to personal jurisdiction in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania for the purposes of enforcing the provisions of these Terms or in the event of any dispute between you and Tri-State Restaurant Equipment.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE, LAW, TRI-STATE RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TRI-STATE RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY FUNCTION OR CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE ASSOCIATED SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND TRI-STATE RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME.
- LIMIT OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL TRI-STATE RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE WEBSITE OR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE IS TO CEASE ALL OF USE OF IT. YOU AGREE THAT REGARDLESS OF ANY STATUTE OR LAW TO THE CONTRARY, ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE WEBSITE OR THESE TERMS MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Tri-State Restaurant Equipment and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your breach of these Terms or your use of the Website.
- Miscellaneous. In the event any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired. These Terms reflect the complete and exclusive agreement between you and Tri-State Restaurant Equipment related to the Website. These Terms may only be modified by a written agreement signed by both you and Tri-State Restaurant Equipment. Tri-State Restaurant Equipment shall not be liable for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations if such failure or delay is due to causes beyond its control, in which event Tri-State Restaurant Equipment shall be excused from its obligations for the period of the delay and for a reasonable time thereafter. Nothing contained in these Terms shall be construed to create any partnership, joint venture, employee, agent, or other relationship between the parties and the parties shall at all times remain independent contractors.
Trademarks & Copyrights
Tri-State Restaurant Equipment reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to this Site and its content. This Site and all of its content, including but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces, videos and code is protected as a compilation under the copyright laws of the United States. All designs copyrighted by Tri-State Restaurant Equipment Inc. unless otherwise noted.
Trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos displayed on this Site constitute the registered and unregistered intellectual property of Tri-State Restaurant Equipment (“Tri-State Restaurant Equipment’s Marks”).