Gear Up for Lent: Essential Commercial Kitchen Equipment for the Busy Season
The Lenten season is a time for reflection, renewal, and of course weekly fish fries. Preparing your commercial kitchen for Lent means ensuring you have the equipment to handle the fish fry frenzy.
- Deep fryers: A must-have for any Lent menu, deep fryers are perfect for whipping up golden fish and crispy fries. We have several floor models ranging from 35 to 50 pounds. We also offer a portable fryer filter from Frymaster.
- Fryer baskets and cleaning pucks: Pick up a few new Winco, FB-30 fryer baskets along with essential cleaning supplies.
- Takeout containers: 6×6 and 6×9 Dart takeout containers as well as 9×9 one or three-compartment containers are available.
For the Elevated Fish Fry
- Steamers: Commercial steamers offer efficient and convenient seafood preparation.
- Sous vide circulators: For precise and consistent cooking, sous vide immersion circulators are a game-changer. Achieve perfectly cooked fish and shellfish every time, from flaky cod to succulent lobster tails.
- Blenders and food processors: Whip up creamy chowders, flavorful sauces, and zesty salsas with a powerful blender or food processor. These versatile tools let you get creative with your Lenten dishes.
Stop by the showroom (open Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.) from to browse the best Fish Fry equipment and our range of essential smallwares or complete the form below to have a sales rep reach out directly.
With Tri-State and a little planning, your commercial kitchen can thrive during the Lenten season.
Connect with Our Team
Complete the form to have a member of our sales team contact you.